Laite toimitetaan picatinnykiinnikkeen, piippukiinnikkeen, suojapussin ja latauskaapelin kanssa
Currently, the most advanced ballistic radar for measuring missile velocity is based on the Hi-Tech SIR chip operating at 120 GHz.
The high frequency, many times the frequency of competing products, allows for more reliable and accurate projectile detection, and Bulletseekers do not have a problem even with bulk shot missiles. Thanks to its compact design, it can be mounted on a weapon and innovative technology allows it to be used in tunnel shooting ranges, where other products fail.
- Radar working band 120 GHz
- Weight only 190g
- No need to set the measurement direction
- Measurable speed up to 1200 m/s
- Connection to a mobile phone
- Development, production and support in Europe
- Operating time up to 6 hours