Labradar performance exceeds any consumer level velocity acquisition system. It continually measures velocities of your rifle, pistol, shotgun (slugs), arrows or pellets up to 100 meters depending upon the size of the bullet. Smaller bullets do not track as far as large bullets. Multiple distances for velocity display are user definable on the unit. LabRadar measures velocities up to 1190m/s with 0.1% accuracy using six AA batteries (or USB power bank). Labradar is not dependant on any light source and can be used indoors/outdoors in all weather conditions. It is positioned to the side of the weapon, not downrange where other systems are prone to damage. Each shot series provides Hi, Lo, Average, ES, SD. Individual shots display velocities at muzzle and up to five additional distances along with Kinetic Energy at each distance. The data is downloadable via USB or SD card. Built in IPSC / IDPA Power Factor Calculator. Mounts on standard ¼ x 20 tripod thread. (tripod not included).
- Advanced tracking radar
- Tracks bullets up to 75-100 meters.
- Up to 100 shot per series with up to 9,999 series
- Records velocities from 20-1190m/s
- Metric or Standard velocity and distance reporting
- High, Low, Average, ES, SD data
- Delete shot function
- Kinetic Energy calculation, IPSC / IDPA Power Factor calculati
- Power down with no-memory loss
- USB and SD card downloads of stored data for PC use
- 6 AA battery operation (not included) or from power bank via USB cable
For more information see: www.mylabradar.com